P90x was declared the winner in P90x vs. Gym war

Last night was such an awesome night! We went out to Tao Nighclub, here in Las Vegas. One of our friends told us that there was a Hot Body Contest, and she knew my friend Ryan would be perfect. Ryan is a Beachbody Coach and he used P90x to get in awesome shape. Ryan's competition was a Bodybuilder and he was huge.


Harvey, one of the judges on the hit show TV The Biggest Loser, was the guest Judge for this contest. The prize money from the contest was $1000. I was watching on nervous as hell.His competetion was twice his size, and I think he was juicing.

When Ryan stepped on stage, the crowd went bananas. The girls lost their mind! I was cheering at the top of my lungs. When the bodybuilder got up there, I got a little nervous because he was so huge.



When Harvey came back with the final decision, Ryan was the clear cut winner. Harvey said that he liked the natural look. We got to network with a lot of people and spread the word about P90x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ultimate Fitness Blog © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour