How My Roomate Lost 115 Pounds Using P90x in Less Than a Year !

A little over a year ago, My friend and roommate Miranda Schmidt set off on a weight loss journey.  Little did I know that the end result would be her losing 115lbs. She has definitely inspired many people along the way, including myself!

At Her Heaviest-260lbs


When she decided to make a change in her lifestyle, I had no doubt that she would achieve her goal. I had a copy of p90x lying in my room, and she asked if she could borrow it. I of course said yes and then saw how determined she really was. She followed the p90x meal plan word for word and never missed a day of working out, despite working long hours at work. She even started Shakeology to work with her so that she can have a healthy meal instead of eating fast food. Here are her Day 1 before photos.

Day 1 Photos

 


















Over the course of a year, their was no workout that she wouldn't try. She did 2 rounds of p90x, and 1 round Brazil Butt Lift. She was even able to conquer Insanity. The end result was Miranda losing 115lbs.

1 Year of Hard Work and 115lbs Later
 




















I am so proud of her. She is proof that if you commit, and decide, you will succeed. The people in the Beachbody Corporate Office recognized Miranda's huge achievement and made her a top 4 finalist in the in the Team Beachbody Members Exclusive: The Wild Card Competition. The grand prize is $25,000. If you would like to vote for Miranda, click below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ultimate Fitness Blog © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour