The Insanity 60 Day Challenge

Are you ready to dedicate the next 60 Days of your life to getting in the best shape of your life?



Testimonial: Geoffrey Green
                           I decided to give Insanity a try after seeing it on the infomercial. I decided that I would stick to the 60 days and take Shakeology to see what my results would be. I had no idea that in only 2 months, I would drop 40 lbs and over 12% body fat.  I am now ripped and for the first time, I have abs. I am still getting used to all the compliments I am getting because a couple of months ago, I was embarrased to take my shirt off.

Plus: When you order from my website, you get an exclusive Bonus Workout

Insanity Fast and Furious. When you are short on time, get a 45-minute workout packed into 20 minutes with this bonus Insanity Workout available only through Me. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ultimate Fitness Blog © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour