Can You Sacrifice An Hour A Day?

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been talking to lots of people on Twitter, and it seems like the biggest problem for people is staying consistent with their workout program. They start p90x or Insanity with the intention of getting ripped, but then life steps in the way. You miss one day, and then another. Before you know it, weeks have gone by and that program you paid for is collecting dust.




So what is the solution? The only solution is that you have to commit to the program. If you want the results, you have to show up everyday. If having a beautiful physique was easy, everyone would be ripped. If you walk down the street, you quickly realize that this isn't the case.

When I first started my weight loss journey, I started and stopped Insanity at least 3 times. It wasn't until I made getting in shape a priority that I started seeing results. I decided that for the next 60 days, I would find an hour to take care of my body with exercise. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things you like doing like watching TV or chilling on Facebook, but the results are more than worth it. If you want more self esteem and confidence, find an hour a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ultimate Fitness Blog © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour